Login | Shopping Cart | FAQs | Contact Us
Wine spirits Accessories. Collectors About us
SIGN UP & SAVE Sign Up for our Exclusive Email Offers.
Shop for Wine.
Shop for Spirits.
Featured Promotions.
Accessories.
SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-13 of 13
for Chardonnay, Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Sort by:
Cipriani Chardonnay Cancello della Luna 2010  750ml     
  Sku: 1901733*
Reg. $16.99
On Sale $14.99
12% discount on 12 bottles for $179.88
Internet Exclusive
 
Cipriani Chardonnay Cancello della Luna 2012  750ml     
  Sku: 1915582*
Reg. $16.99
On Sale $14.99
12% discount on 12 bottles for $179.88
Internet Exclusive
 
di Lenardo Chardonnay Dal Vigneto Vigne da Lis Maris 2013  750ml     
The Di Lenardo family has cultivated vines in ... more
Sku: 1895996*
Reg. $15.89
On Sale $12.69
20% discount on 12 bottles for $152.28
Internet Exclusive
 
Fantinel Chardonnay Borgo Tesis 2009  750ml     
Luminous white with greenish hues, fresh, fruity ... more
Sku: 1931627*
Reg. $16.99
On Sale $14.99
12% discount on 12 bottles for $179.88
Internet Exclusive
 
Fantinel Chardonnay Borgo Tesis 2013  750ml     
Luminous white with greenish hues, fresh, fruity ... more
Sku: 1931346*
Reg. $20.49
On Sale $17.99
12% discount on 12 bottles for $215.88
Internet Exclusive
 
Fantinel Frontiere Vigneti Sant'Helena 2012  750ml     
Appearance: straw-yellow with light gold tinges.... more
Sku: 1902050*
Reg. $38.79
On Sale $34.29
12% discount on 12 bottles for $411.48
Internet Exclusive
 
Jermann Chardonnay 2012  750ml     
  Sku: 1896162*
Reg. $33.69
On Sale $26.49
21% discount on 12 bottles for $317.88
Internet Exclusive
 
Jermann Dreams 1997  3.00L     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... more
Sku: 1960179*
Reg. $674.99
On Sale $517.59

Internet Exclusive
 
Jermann Dreams 2010  1.50L     
Vibrant acidity enlivens rich notes of creamed ... more
Sku: 1960178*
Reg. $232.59
On Sale $178.29

Internet Exclusive
 
Jermann Dreams 2011  750ml     
The 2011 W?. Dreams? is an almost pure expression  more
Sku: 1865616*
Reg. $77.99
On Sale $59.89
23% discount on 6 bottles for $359.34
Internet Exclusive
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay  1.5L     
Selected hillside vineyards throughout the ... more
Sku: 10061440
Reg. $10.99
 
Vie di Romans Friuli Chardonnay Ciampagnis Vieris 2012  750ml     
  Sku: 1923227*
Reg. $29.99
On Sale $23.69
21% discount on 12 bottles for $284.28
Internet Exclusive
 
Vie di Romans Friuli Chardonnay Vie di Romans 2012  750ml     
  Sku: 1903245*
Reg. $37.59
On Sale $29.59
21% discount on 12 bottles for $355.08
Internet Exclusive
 
1 
Sign Up for our Newsletter and Save
Don't miss out on our specials. Sign up for our exclusive email offers and save up to 75%! Enter your email address below.

PROMOTIONS.
Staff Selections
New Arrivals
Best Sellers
Free Shipping
Popular wineries
Silver Oak
Two Hands
Veuve Clicquot
Casa Lapostolle
Caymus
Top Regions.
Napa Valley
Barossa Valley
Bordeaux
Tuscany
Mendoza
SKwines.com
Contact Us
FAQs
Shipping Info
Privacy Policy
Legal Notice
Powered by Beverage Media Group, Copyright © 2015